the fact that people are like “Coca Cola supports racial equality, I’m not going to be drinking Coca Cola anymore” and “Google supports gay rights I’m not going to use them anymore” like what next “the Earth provides Oxygen to ethnic minorities I’m going to stop breathing in protest”
Life goal: get rich and buy an incredible, historic southern plantation home with a magnolia tree-lined brick/stone driveway and to renovate/rebuild the house from the inside out
And once a year have a historically accurate theme party where everyone talks and dresses like they just came out of Gone With the Wind.
Am I the only one that understands that this was the period of slavery? anyone else? okay. cool.
i wish that there were more hours in a day and boys were nice and bread didnt make you fat
Here’s the thing about being pro choice that people don’t get…
You don’t have to morally agree with abortion to be pro choice. That’s why it’s not called pro abortion. It’s an understanding that you can’t make that choice for someone else and they have full control over that not you. It’s pro I’m not the boss of everyone else.
This is important.
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue